Herbal Clean Qcarbo32 is one of the biggest names in detox drinks. It’s been around for a lot of years, and you’ll see a lot of positive Qcarbo32 reviews online.
But the problem is, a lot of those positive reviews of Qcarbo32 are actually old. And the ones that aren’t are trying to sell you the drink. So it’s living on past reputation, and marketing.
So what’s the truth about Qcarbo32? Is it one of the most powerful detox drinks out there, and will you pass a drug test using it, or is it actually a poor formula nowadays, that could fail you a drug test?
Well, I know the truth. Through my own experiences, testing, and through those of friends and people I know, I’m ready to give you the truth about whether Qcarbo32 works, or not.
And if you are left you in any doubt about whether you should use it or not at the end of this Qcarbo32 review, I’m also then going to mention some powerful detox drinks you could consider using instead.
What Is Qcarbo32?
Qcarbo32 is a brand of a detox drink that has been around for a number of years. It’s got popular for several reasons
- Originally, when drug testing wasn’t as advanced, it was powerful enough to pass a drug test. But times have moved on, and drug testing is now far more rigorous.
- It built up a lot of positive traction online, and that still exists, even though those reviews and comments are years out of date.
- It’s heavily marketed online, far more than most other detox drinks. That includes paid reviews and other dubious ways of marketing.
- It sold by Walmart. Although this doesn’t give it any authority at all, it makes it seem like it could be good, and also it makes it more readily available, which means more sales, and more money for marketing.
How A Detox Drink Works
A detox drink doesn’t truly detox you. That’s a myth that people believe.
A detox drink flushes the toxins out of your bladder and urinary tract. It does this while maintaining the balance of your urine, by replacing lost nutrients, minerals and creatine.
So a detox drink like Qcarbo32 only gives you a window of opportunity of around five hours, before toxins start leaking back into the urine forming in your bladder.
Which means a detox drink has to be powerful enough to flush out all the toxins and to replace the lost nutrients so that a sample you give is not rejected for being diluted.
Herbal Clean Qcarbo32 Detox Instructions
Qcarbo32 instructions are pretty straightforward, and in line with most other detox drinks on the market:
- Stop taking in toxins released 48 hours. This means alcohol, drugs, caffeine, everything that could slow down the elimination of toxins from your body, by making your liver and kidneys work harder. Also, drink as much water as you can, and urinate it out, before drinking Qcarbo.
- Shake the bottle well, and drink the entire contents of the Qcarbo32 bottle over about 10 minutes.
- Over the following hour, urinate at least three times. You should then be clean of toxins for up to 5 hours, but usually, it’s around three hours.
Whatever detox drink you take, I always recommend you do a home drug test kit before you leave to submit your sample. They can be obtained cheaply and will give you an idea of whether the detox drink has worked a lot.
If the detox drink hasn’t worked, you can always use another one. So it’s handy to have two detox drinks ready, just in case one doesn’t work.
Alternatively, you can have a pack of high-quality synthetic urine to hand, something like Sub Solution or Quick Luck, to submit instead, should the detox drink fail. Personally, I’d submit the fake urine sample instead of doing a detox drink.
Can You Buy Qcarbo32 At Walmart?
As I said at the start, one of the reasons that Qcarbo32 is so popular, is that Walmart sells it.
That gives it legitimacy, well above what it really should have nowadays. Because it’s widely available, it’s widely known, and widely used. But that doesn’t make it good.
I actually wouldn’t buy any detox drink from Walmart, or eBay, or any general marketplace. A specialist product is only available from a specialist online retailer. So buy Qcarbo32 at Walmart? No way.
Does Qcarbo32 Work For All Drugs?
Does Qcarbo32 detox work? Well, that’s the million-dollar question, isn’t it? I’m afraid you’re not going to like the answer, especially if you have already bought a bottle.
I used Qcarbo32 detox drink a few years ago, in fact, it was the first detox I ever used. It was a basic pre-employment drug test, and I passed. But I was also very light weed smoker then, so I don’t know if I was just lucky.
But what I’ve seen online, especially over the past couple of years, is enough to for me to think that it’s a detox drink not to be trusted any longer. There are simply far better, stronger, formulas of detox drink around now.
Sure, if you follow the instructions, if you stop taking in the toxins, and you do a natural detox for a couple of days as well, then you could stand a chance of passing a drug test using Qcarbo. But if you have heavy toxin exposure, then there’s no way on earth it’s going to be strong enough.
About a year ago I did test Qcarbo32 using a home drug test kit. A friend had a bottle, and when I warned them away from trusting it, they gave me it to test. I followed the instructions, did the home drug test an hour later, and I failed the test. I’m a heavy weed smoker, and I did no detox, but I know for a fact that the strongest detox drinks on the market would still have worked.
So for me, the actual conclusion of this Qcarbo32 review has to be that it’s not recommended. There are better alternatives out there, and you’re taking a higher risk using Qcarbo32 to pass a drug test, than by spending a little more and ordering one of the more powerful detox drinks online.
If you’ve got no option, you have a drug test at short notice, and you can’t get hold of anything else, then obviously Qcarbo32 is better than nothing. But Walmart also sells Mega Clean, and for me, that would be a better choice of detox drink than Qcarbo32.
Qcarbo32 Review: Conclusion&Alternatives
What I want to do, is to close this review of Qcarbo32 detox, by telling you about other detox drinks out there you should consider instead.
I know people who have failed drug tests with Qcarbo32, so I wouldn’t even recommend it in my top three detox drinks. All the ones I’m going to tell you about now I ones I use myself a live drug test.
And before I have used them in a live drug test, I have always tested them using home drug test kit as well, for the purposes of writing about them, and seeing if they work for heavy weed smokers like me, basically, can they be trusted?
These are the detox drinks I always recommend to my friends, and people I talk to online. They’ve worked for me, and they are definitely better choices than Qcarbo32. If I have detox drinks in stock, it’s one of the following three brands.
- Mega Clean is a good quality detox drink, and you can also buy at Walmart, like Qcarbo32. But it’s better than Qcarbo32 on its own. Plus, if you buy it online, from my trusted retailer, you get six pre-rid pills with it.
You take these 24 hours before the bottle of detox drink, and they eliminate more toxins, by accelerating the elimination of toxins out of the body. That combo deal is very strong, a lot stronger than Qcarbo32. You can buy it from testclear.
- Rescue Cleanse is a good quality detox drink from Clear Choice, the same people who make the two best brands of synthetic urine, Sub Solution and Quick Luck. It’s stronger than Mega Clean on its own, and I’ve used it twice to pass live pre-employment drug tests. You can only buy it for $55 from specialist retailers, but it’s strongly recommended.
- Ultra Eliminex is the most powerful detox drink on the market. It’s very expensive, at around $80, but it really is the business. If you want the ultimate in security from a detox drink, then forget Qcarbo32, and invest more money in protecting yourself by buying Ultra Eliminex.
- Alternatively, you could use high-quality synthetic urine like Sub Solution, or Quick Luck. Both of these are better options than detox drinks anyway. Yes, you have to smuggle them into the testing lab and submit a fake sample, but as nearly every drug test is unobserved, that’s easy to do. The high-quality synthetic urine brands out there take away any risk of toxins being found.